• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

birdeating spiders

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:) Hey Guys and Gals, The place i get my fish from Anipet out at Redhead, they have spiders. I have asked for u guys if they are captive bred and they are. There going for $99:D

One of my mates used to have one and it escaped. His mum didn't know it was his pet so she sprayed it with mortein when she found it in the kitchen.

:) Hey Guys and Gals, The place i get my fish from Anipet out at Redhead, they have spiders. I have asked for u guys if they are captive bred and they are. There going for $99:D

sweet il check it out thanx mate!

the place at Red Head their spiders are not captive breed, i looked into that when they go a shipment in. they dont even know what species they are. also the guy their warned me "be careful they will jump at you" haha

goto Warners Bay hydro/rep shop Brocko knows what he is talking about.

Last edited:
There's way to much non-trading related discussion here. Wardy has the info he needs so I am locking the thread. New members to the site are encouraged to read the Forum Rules at http://www.aussiepythons.com/showthread.php?t=20238, and at the bottom you will see the Trading Forum Rules - please note Rule 5.

:p

Hix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back