• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Black Soil Dragon Urgently Needs A New Home

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

froggie

Reaction score
Hi my daughter is no longer able to look after her black soil dragon due to increasing school work. She has been upset the last few weeks realising that something must give. She has asked I find him a loving home as she wants to do whats right for the lizard.

HI Stompy, sorry I forgot to check this. I was waiting for emails to come in to my email. And I can't find a way to add my photos.

Sorry Dragonlover, i forgot to check this for replies. I thought it was emails, I haven't used this for so long I didn't realise I had to log on to see the replies.

I am hoping to sell him really cheap. If anyoneone is interested. More interested in finding him a good home than anything. If anyone is interested in 'Blue' could you please email me on [email protected] Hopefully I can find someone to love him soon. At this stage I am looking at finding homes for more animals (not reptiles) as I soon will be going back to 6 days work. And I am finding it hard to keep up as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back