BLAH BLAH

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah! how good is it to finally have advertisements for australian stores and products etc! and not having to drool over animals we can't get here hehe. now all the articles are worth reading

thanx!!!!!!!! worth subscribing to ya rekon guys?????

Yea, I've had it for a few days and I would recommend it. I can't wait 'till the next issue because I read everything in the first few hours of getting it :) . I would say it's worth subscribing.

thanx sobrien man.............will head down to newsagency later today

Im going to newsagents real soon does it have classifieds i want cheap blueys

I went down to newsagents neither one has it so ii rang alex and i subscribed my first coppy is being sent out tomoz

i havent seen a copy yet but they have it advertised on the ultimate reptiles site which i have ordered with other things ..... cant wait to give it a read and subsribe to it, sick of reading american mags that doesnt help us any here in oz.....

i havent seen a copy yet aswell. And ive searched everywhere in northern beaches lol. I guess ill have to do the same as jake....

Aight sounds awsum.I have over 3000 car magazines (subscriptions since 1989 lol) I guess theyll be up for sale or auction soon so I can make room for every edition of this mag...

I just rang Reptiles Australia direct and they advised me they are having problems with the magazine in NSW.So they are sending me out the 1st issue.

I would appreciate if somebody can mention this people about APS. We have banner advertising system which help to support cost of our expenses. We e-mailed to them, but they did not response to us yet. Would be nice if they would like to have banner on our site. We would give them some promotion on homepage like to the other supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back