Blood Test

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reen08

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Can you tell exactly what type of python yu have through a blood test? I was told I have pure Jungles but I'm beginning to doubt that

Can you tell exactly what type of python yu have through a blood test? I was told I have pure Jungles but I'm beginning to doubt that

Well we can have a guess via pictures but of course only the person who bred them can tell you the lineage, what have people said to make you doubt them being pure?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One is just your average brown and black and the other I was told was bred by the owner of Exo Terra. I thought Exo Terra was based in the UK. The second one is your typical gold and black.

One is just your average brown and black and the other I was told was bred by the owner of Exo Terra. I thought Exo Terra was based in the UK. The second one is your typical gold and black.

Descriptions don't really help because they can be interpretated differently... pics would be better but as I said above we can only guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back