Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Franco

Reaction score
If I get this right and manage to paste this picture, could someone with experience in dragons tell me whether this Gippsland Water Dragon is a 'Blue morph' or just one of your average run of the mill Gippslang water dragons?

Franco

304_800.jpg

Looks like an excellent specimen of a Gipps to me - Blue morph...they mostly tend to be pretty blue I thought...

It's for sale on the herptrader for 250 big ones. I considering buying it.

was actually a blue morph, friend of mine brought it. Usually they are alot greener, that animal is exceptional.

cheers

Franco said:
If I get this right and manage to paste this picture, could someone with experience in dragons tell me whether this Gippsland Water Dragon is a 'Blue morph' or just one of your average run of the mill Gippslang water dragons?

Franco

304_800.jpg

Olivaceus,

Are you sure that your friend bought that Gippsland water dragon?? I have been in touch with the owner via email and he assured me it was still for sale. Are you sure it wasn't another Dragon? The ref number for this one is 304:800.

Franco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back