Blue Mountains

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris.j

Not so new Member
Reaction score
From the blue mountains, west of Sydney. Been reading the threads for a while now and thought I'd become a member.

Chris.

Welcome To APS - I have heard about those "Maintain People" heard there all a bit wired....lol

Cheers, 3x netteds, 2x levis, 1x childrens, 1x bearded (vitticeps), 4x blueys. You have to go to the top of the mountains to see the really weird ones. Really IsK67, what general area if you don't mind me asking?

Im in Blaxland, so im not so weird!

Welcome!

I also have a pair of Netted :)

Yeap,

Some litle beardies and a number of turtles :)

i was born and bred in warrimoo. back then if you lived above springwood your brother was your father and your uncle. and everyone played banjo.
cheers.
oh and welcome.

i was born and bred in warrimoo. back then if you lived above springwood your brother was your father and your uncle. and everyone played banjo.
cheers.
oh and welcome.

I spent my first few years in Hazo... so thats why the family get togethers never pulled a big crowd.

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Hey fellow people of Blaxland.

Small world...

If you look outside your kitchen window right now, you can see me, I'm watching you.

Hello Blue Mountains people!

Are any of you considering getting a(nother) bearded dragon? Saz from Brisbane has some very beautiful red bubs, her post is in the For Sale forum. She has a two dragon freight policy and I really want one of her pretty dragons. Let me know if you are interested in buying one and we could share the freight.........

Cheers, Gill (Wentworth Falls area....at the moment..)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back