Blue Tongue Pic

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ad

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi All
Here is a pretty blue tongue I recently got, hope you like her.
Cheers
Ad

RE: Re: RE: Blue Tongue Pic

Yeah Inny, As Dicco says - central blue tongue.
Glad ya's like her, she is pretty allright!
Cheers
ad

i gotta breed them first Dicco!!, id say a bit dearer than easterns. I paid a little more than easterns for these,
but its got me beat how you know i got a trio.
Cheers
Ad

ad said:
i gotta breed them first Dicco!!, id say a bit dearer than easterns. I paid a little more than easterns for these,
but its got me beat how you know i got a trio.
Cheers
Ad

Lol ad, you told me in a pm remember, I've already put myself down for some :)

lol - oh yeah, you are going to need a ute to pick up all your reptiles !! lol

Yeah, I've already started putting away some spare cash, otherwise knowing me I'll spend it all and you'll tell me they're all ready :)

Beautiful, is that standard pattern/color for centralians? very nice! :D

Yep, pretty much
the male is a lot more red though, he is on shed atm so pretty scrappy - shall get a pic when he cleans up.
cheers
Ad

Got'em, well done AD, thats a beauty!!!, your going to have a nice little colony there mate.

Aw. How cute.

That's a really beautiful color. And she's got a solid head too, compared to our local ones.

The great thing about breeding them is they do all the work. Good luck with that.
I've read they're monogamous, so get him a nice gf. lol

Very nice animal ad,i love the centralians,they seem to be a lot more stocky than most other bt's.

Hope you do well breeding them ad,it doesn't seem like there's a great deal of people breeding these guys.Would love to see to outcome of one of these crossed with an albino bluey and then maybe some nice WA specimens.

thanks for the comments, they really are a nice form of blue tongue.
Im quite taken by them, I'll post some more pics tomorrow, the sun makes them glow!
Browns I could imagine that wide banding mixed with the colour - wow!
Cheers
ad

:) Good tucker them fellas AD, maybe you could find a good aussie restaurant that could putm on the menue with crocs,emus,and kangaroos.Be a primary producer its got tax advatages! Shishkabob centalian on a stick with witchetygrub sauce. :twisted: :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back