• Check out the new Feedback and suggestions forum. This adds the ability to add ideas for the site and upvote/downvote them. It would be great to hear from you all in how we can boost site activity and who would like to assist with some exciting ideas from Rob and I.

Blue tongued skink

nuttylizardguy

Suspended
Banned
My local / resident wild bt , and water skinks and delicate rainbow skinks are still active here too.
And the geckos are still coming out at night too. Spotted what I think is a velvet skink on my tree's trunk last night ( gone by the time I returned with the camera else I'd've taken some photos using the 18-200 zoom .

Pythonguy1

My local / resident wild bt , and water skinks and delicate rainbow skinks are still active here too.
And the geckos are still coming out at night too. Spotted what I think is a velvet skink on my tree's trunk last night ( gone by the time I returned with the camera else I'd've taken some photos using the 18-200 zoom .
Yeah, it's nice to see the resident reptiles out every now and then. Had a green tree snake in the chicken pen this morning, didn't get a pic sadly. It would be nice to have a decent camera too.

Last edited: