blue tree frog ..

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hamish.p

Reaction score

thought id put up some photos since th last blue frog i heard of which was photographed by Michael Cermac was eaten by its cage mate... im not really that into frogs but he is pretty cool...

yeah i read a good article on blue tree frogs not long ago and it said that the word 'caerulea' in latin means blue because the first green tree frog identified was a blue one than they realised it was a raredy due to the lack of yellow pigmentation.

yeah i read a good article on blue tree frogs not long ago and it said that the word 'caerulea' in latin means blue because the first green tree frog identified was a blue one than they realised it was a raredy due to the lack of yellow pigmentation.

It was because by the time it got back to the old baily pickled in a jar the green had gone and it was blue...

Cool, it looks like it is actually a blue Green Tree Frog, rather than a normal green one looking bluish.

is that a magnificent tree frog or a normal green tree frog?

ohhh thats lovely...i want one!

thanks for th feedback :) its a green tree frog.. im up in emerald.. pretty sure we only get th normal green tree frogs here.... oh except for a blue one haha...and to xavarx7 its my frog :) although someone should really be breeding it .. im not really set up.. tho im considering changing that..

does anyone know what happened to this guy and his frog?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back