Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tahnee - I'm with you! I found that my tongue didn't hurt at all, but it is a very intense experience, because you're so much more... umm... involved (??) than most other piercings!

More than a week of swelling, by the way. Sorry :D I visited Boost juice a lot that first week ;)

Sorry to dig up an old thread, but i'm wondering what skin diver piercings are, I googled them, but couldn't find much info on them. They look kinda like dermals though?

Btw, got my double eyebrow done today. Heaps swollen.

I didn't end up getting much swelling at all, the bulk of it lasted less than a week and it was just a tiny bit swollen for a week and a half after the first week, SO glad the healing went so well after such a bad experience... I LOVE my tongue piercings... but I wouldn't say I'd do it again... Don't quote me on that though lol.

potato matter, from what I hear 'skin divers' can be pulled out much easier by accident and have a higher rejection rate... from what I've heard, if anyone else knows more about them please correct me.

I'm about to have my nape dermals removed, they're not quite rejecting yet, but they're growing out. I'm surprised that the've lasted this long considering where they are, I didn't put enough though into where I had them done, even my necklaces and business shirt collars/tags used to pull on them... Not to mention the amount of times I forgot about them and almost ripped them out drying myself after a shower (o_o not a fun experience) But that's only because I had stars in them, they got caught on too many things too easy, next time I'll be sticking to round tops.

Next is to finally get my tongue bars changed down from the healing bars (I've been lazy) and pick out some quirky tops for them : ]

I have a reasonably sized neck tat, a big one on my calf, labret, nose, tragus 2x piercing per ear. Going to get lip piercings and a wrist tattoo. Neck says "Lupus Intus" and the leg tat is a picture of a 50's style white baby lamb and butterflies with my daughters name and birth date. The other leg I have plans to get a black lamb same style with horns and with bats and on the banner will have "Black Sheep"
Wrist will have a wolf, a lion and a squirrel celtic style... sentimental reasons.

Its all just a matter of money lol

So... I finally grew some balls...

60246_1512999197342_1605287779_1190630_8365308_n.jpg

it HURT... but not for long... though it was a very traumatic experience... I think I'd rather have my nipples done another 2 times each than do THAT again...

They're further back than they look in the pic...

Bring on the next week of pain, iced water and eating funny.

: ]

So tell us.............hows it feel to have 2 balls on your tongue like that 24/7.........lol

would love to see your scarification :) and if anyone else has one, show us!

ive always really liked these ones.
scarification_1.jpg
scarification.jpg

Just quickly, I'm not really 'in' to all this stuff, but I have to say there are some things here in this thread that look really nice... no, I mean REALLY nice...

This pic on the left here of yours absinthe_616 is just gorgeous, absolutely fantastic! Is this your design? Just brilliant... Gutsy, I'll say that, but hell, the end result... love it!

This is in another thread, but here's a half decent pic of all three dermals

4310665481_6ed46476ff.jpg

THIS, is really tasteful! It's understated, you can 'hide' them if you have to (****, I'd be showing everyone!), elegant... Emily, these dermals are really pretty (and yes, I agree with - sorry, can't remember the person's name - the pendant is awesome too!), and they suit you well! Never met you before, but this pic is 'complete'...

I think I need to get out more...!

I just got my 'medusa' done. How appropriate.
Never thought i'd have eleven extra holes.

This is in another thread, but here's a half decent pic of all three dermals

4310665481_6ed46476ff.jpg

That looks great , not too extreme and not too much.

can i ask you a question tho...every photo of you i see of you, you always tilt your head why don't you look directly straight on at the camera? lol anyway nice peircings.

Can you ink in python bites or other similar stuff? Was just thinking how python bites look pretty cool and stuff.

Here's a whole google page of SnakeBites... I had Snake Bites, but I wasn't happy with the placement and only kept one of them and had a second one done for a Spider Bite a while ago.

snake bite piercing - Google Search

So tell us.............hows it feel to have 2 balls on your tongue like that 24/7.........lol

At first? Quite weird I always felt like I had to spit something out... But now I just play with them ;)

That looks great , not too extreme and not too much.

can i ask you a question tho...every photo of you i see of you, you always tilt your head why don't you look directly straight on at the camera? lol anyway nice peircings.

LOL I call this "the myspace technique". Its the most flattering angle and its taken the internet by storm... you put the camera above you and snap away... I HATE it... there are perfectly beautiful girls out there who feel the need to snap from above. I recently took a bunch to mock the whole idea... I also took a bunch from chin level just to be different LOL you can see riiiiight up my nose ^_^

The myspace technique or camwh**e pose makes your eyes look bigger, chin firmer and you can often include the cleavage. The head turned slightly allows a flattering slight profile. ^_^ I miss seeing beautiful girls from a natural position in a natural pose. I bet she has a killer smile which we'll never know about

sisters.jpg

My sisters and I... COMBAT MYSPACEPHOTOITIS!!

Ok so its not flattering but we aren't fooling ourselves or anyone else xD

Giggle - i find it hilarious that these photos people use on social
networking sites are almost always taken with there own
hand and with part of there arm included in the shot ,
do they have any real friends that they have met that
could take one of them? :lol: Not directed at you emily
just the social butterflys that use faceSpace and Mybook :)

The reason is because if someone else did it, they would laugh at the stupid face they are pulling to make the whole myspace photo complete. xD

Giggle - i find it hilarious that these photos people use on social
networking sites are almost always taken with there own
hand and with part of there arm included in the shot ,
do they have any real friends that they have met that
could take one of them? :lol: Not directed at you emily
just the social butterflys that use faceSpace and Mybook :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back