Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know anything about the whole microchip piercing? Like the kind they use on dogs and pets, I have read some stories, including one person on the forum who has one (saw in another thread) and I really want one! Anyone know who does them???

Hey guys.
just a quick question if anyone can help. im looking into getting my first tat. ive been doing heaps of reserch but i cant seem to make a decicion. can anyone recomend a good tatoo place in sydney?

thanks

New type of mod get a scrubbie to latch on to your face should make for something different:)
Just a thought each to their own might start a trend!

Rev Mayers if you can ever get a hold of him...

Hey guys.
just a quick question if anyone can help. im looking into getting my first tat. ive been doing heaps of reserch but i cant seem to make a decicion. can anyone recomend a good tatoo place in sydney?

thanks

currently i have a monroe, tongue, bottom lip on the side, taragus (spelling), & 8 earrings. i have had my eyebrow done twice & also my belly. have has surface piercing on my arm which didn't last long but i loved it.
my husband is a tattooist so i have a few tattoos, currently i have 13 tattoos & a half sleeve which will soon be a full sleeve. aiming to have my foot tattooed real soon too.

i love the feeling of being tattooed & pierced, also love your vertical industrial, im hanging for one.

well, i have had a lot of work done since this thread.
I have a dermal in my chest, my septum pierced. i gave my eyebrow a 3rd try, fail :( i got an induatrial too but it got infected so had to take it out.
I did get my foot tattooed, and have my sleeve finshed also. i have almost finished my other sleeve and got my hands and knuckles done too. i am also currently working on my sock. i have no idea how many tattoos i have now but i get ink done on a monthly basis. I almost got some scarification done in january but didn't much to my regret.
anyone else gotten anything new recently?

I wanted to get a magnet implanted in my finger.. but my situation says i can't! For the greater good!

Just some more ink lately, havent got anymore piercings for a long time. Have to say suspension is still my fav.

I only have my ears & belly button pierced, but am keen on having my nipples done also. Other then that, i have 8 tatts, on my back & hip, all have special meanings to me! As for the hanging from hooks.....while that isnt for me, my best friend & her man just recently got married.....whilst hanging from hooks, & their wedding party also all had branding done! While my bestie did 'pass out' temporarily, they enjoyed their day, & it was interesting to be a part of the whole thing.

:lol: must have been the night for it, my brothers mrs pulled his nipple piercing out in the middle of the night.....her hair was caught on it when she rolled over! He doesnt see the funny side of it.....but i do! ;)

& yes, it was a very unusual wedding to say the least! But it was their day, & they were happy.....even when a few family members threw up!

:lol: must have been the night for it, my brothers mrs pulled his nipple piercing out in the middle of the night.....her hair was caught on it when she rolled over! He doesnt see the funny side of it.....but i do! ;)

& yes, it was a very unusual wedding to say the least! But it was their day, & they were happy.....even when a few family members threw up!

OMG I know how much the actual piercing feels but to have it ripped out,...yee haaar. I forgot to mention In above post I had a eye brow piercing CBR and lost the ball out of it and was mucking around on the floor with me staffies got the ring caught in carpet loop and when I got up it tore through and I have a cool scar now :p

Last edited:
Yeah at a little after midnight my brother apparently sounded like he was giving birth! :lol: Smithers, playing with the staffy's has to have been enough to make it all better surely.....;) my fav breed of dog!

Yeah at a little after midnight my brother apparently sounded like he was giving birth! :lol:

lol I can imagine....that's gunna smart for some time too, lets hope no one gives him a nipple cripple anytime soon.

Thoughts of recovering said item? :(

I have had six piercings in my left ear at one stage now I have 8mm/00 gauge tunnels 1 Nip ring and a 3/4 finished full back tattoo.

View attachment 209378 Excuse the excess ;)

None at all smithers! off to the tattoo shop for a new one when hubby gets home!!! LOL.

I finished my 3/4 sleeve last year! Love your back smithers!!

Thanks Sarah, I really need to get back under the gun to get it finished,...mostly the wind bars around the edges are what's to be done. But my Tattooists left where I used to get it done plus my addiction to reps has taken over,....24hrs so far :)

What are you getting this time darl?

Nah just going to get a new tongue ring!!! Lol!! Running out of space for my next one, am thinking a snakey chest piece though, sort of like a snake bra or something like that!Havent thought to much about it atm cos I now have to set up 2 new enclosures so will get those out of the way first!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back