Body of lizard found in chicken egg

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yuck..

blaming gecko's for chickens salmonella is stupid. its not only in their eggs, but also their meat and muscle. in the same way reptiles naturally hold salmonella, so do chickens..

i love the misleading nature of the story.. as if the gecko was actually formed and grew in the egg...

haha.. jason, good one...

That's really interesting... It sure changes a theory about salmonelosis that's for sure. But still very little evidence other than this one case to back it up.

Seems a little unusual though for a reptile to crawl into an anerobic environment... But it happened!

You'd wonder how the president of the AMA (Northern Territory) would come up with such a rediculous conclusion to where chickens get salmonella from.
No doubt this is the same doctor that implied aboriginal people should be governed by "a mild dictatorship"

Hang ON

The doc thinks the gecko was after eggs? So let me get this right, a gecko crawls up a chickens ***, hopeing for a feed.
Not only that, but the gecko in the story was miniscule, how far up a chooks clacker would it have to go to find an egg it could wrap its mouth about?
I find his theory on why the gecko is up a chooks bum, ludicrus because of the size of this gecko.
There must be another reason a gecko is up a chooks buttocks. And,... is this common?, do many geckos inhabit a birds bottom, as a rule. Or is this some weird chicken fetish, like gerbils are for people.....
I dont logically understand how this could happen.

the lizard didn't get into the shell after he had discarded it because the reptile was embedded between the inner shell and the egg's membrane.
So what he is saying is that the reptile couldn't have squeezed into he space between the shell and the membrane but could squeeze into a live chook :shock:. IMHO that is a very long bow

maybe this is what happened

aliens intefered with a chook and went down and sjhoved a dead gecko up its butt!

nah not really its rediculous, photoshop if you ask me.

maybe this is what happened

aliens intefered with a chook and went down and sjhoved a dead gecko up its butt!

nah not really its rediculous, photoshop if you ask me.

I reckon it is fake, the media still trying to get more news.

they always try to blame the defenceless gecko for the food poisoning they need to blame the chook

the chook is some sort of "death star"
that geko is um... a wookie in disguise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back