• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Try this for small. Actually this is the smallest specimen I have ever seen 21 grams, 325 mm total length.
They are normally larger than that. Adult average size is about 1150mm.

Attachments

• Tiny woma hatchling.jpg
    Tiny woma hatchling.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 196
Does that mean they are about the same size as a Maccie when grown up??

ive seen adult maccies bigger than any of the adults i have here, quite a bit bigger in fact.

True Blue, do you have many of the Womas left? and are you likely to breed them next year as well? Also, what other species do you breed? Do you have a website where I could have a look?

axeman, yeah still got a few left, sorry no i dont have a web site.
I breed most of our pythons.
available this season,- jungles, childrens, stimmies, bredli, womas, bhps and olives, there was a few others but they are all taken.

Here is a pic of a specimen that comes from Ripon Island Pilbara Coast W.A.
It is actually an inland small Island surrounded by fresh water and only in the Wet season.

Attachments

• Ripon island Woma.jpg
    Ripon island Woma.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 280
Bewdiful Specimen there PP. The bands look and colouring is perfect. Do they grow as big as the Boodaries and how much are you and Rob are planning sell them for.

Ripon Island womas are also small.
Yes I have acouple of females and a few males to get this area form going, hopefully this coming breeding season.

Cheers Dave

Here is another one from that area but different again. This particular specimen is a bit unusual because it displays a third colour being the dark pigment through the dorsal section of the reddish bands.A personal favourite. Incidentally we have recently received a bit of criticism for naming one our lines of W.A womas, Boodarie womas, and it has been said that this is just marketing hype.
As we specialize in locality pacific reptiles I am more than proud to associate or attach a name of an area to a line of reptiles that were originally sourced from there. If this just so happens to make them popular then that is just a unintentional bonus. In the past all Northern W.A womas were always called Sandfire womas by every body around the country and yet Sand Fire is only a road House in one tiny part of our West coast.

Cheers Dave

Attachments

• Ripon Island 2.jpg
    Ripon Island 2.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 272
yeah still got a few left. had quite a few this year.

not many left now, get in quick if you want any.

yes still a few available from unrelated parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back