books

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rikkiv5

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I would like to know what are some really good books for snakes. I don't want beginner book I want books loaded with information about the species and as much useful information as it can. I just book keeping and breeding Australian pythons today. Also I only want books on Australian pythons. Thank you :)

The Complete Carpet Python, one of my favorites! I agree with junglelover01, Keeping and Breeding Australian pythons is my #1. It is the best! Has EVERYTHING!!!!

You can buy them from the Herp Shop :)

Awesome because I bought it today that keeping and breeding Australian pythons today. Was just seeing if there was others. Thank you!!

Thanks for your order Rikki! If you'd like any further information on good, in depth books, email me at [email protected] and I'll be able to help you out.

The complete carpet pythin is an amazing book .. covers everything as in depth as you will find anywhere

I just brought keeping and breeding Australian pythons. But us it still worth getting the complete carpet python or it will have the same information?

G'day Rikki,

The Complete Carpet Python is considered the encyclopaedia of Morelia. Keeping and Breeding Australian Pythons covers all Australian pythons. Both are good, but the former is very detailed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back