Boredom

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie Python Lover

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Sitting at home on a day like today is really boring lol and waiting for my coastal eggs to hatch is goin soooooo slooowwwww like a day where you want it to be friday but it couldnt come any faster.... So APS is where I come, Does it cure my boredom??? Not really but its good to come on for info...:D

Just venting.....

lol my daughter decided to wake up when her daddy got up to go to work and has been awake since and that was at 5am....A can of mother hasn't helped lol

Start making some fake rocks for your enclosure.

Or you could bake me a cake.

Arrange your sock draw according to colour
Ask your neibor if he would like to borrow your hammer.
Call your parents and say you have some bad news, then hang up. Dont answer the phone for the next two days.
Rearange a room in the house. Better still if it is a sibling or flatmates room.
Put sticky name lables on common items, like toothbrush, remote, light switches.
Blow up 100 ballons and put them all in the toilet.
Wash all the cars in your street.
Ring your granny
Turn your matress over
Rotate your cars tyres
Call your partner and say that you are wearing nothing but glad wrap.
Sketch plans for your ultimate reptile room.
Google yourself
Google Limerance
Exercise
Marinate something for dinner, (ie marinated pork kebabs)
Soak some lentils for tomorrows dinner.
Practice your darts
Get a piece of pipe, (2" x 3 ft) and teach youself to play the digeridoo
Streach and Meditate.
Ask why an "Aussie Python lover" has an "All Blacks" emblem on their posts, (do you not like NZ Pythons)
If you are a Kiwi practus saying six.
Weed the garden
Mop yourself into a corner
Make a cubby out of internal furnishings.
Lean Klingon
Skip

LOL.... Umm so do you think by the time I make you a cake and send it via aust post it will get to you in time that it wont be nasty to eat??? And nz doesnt have snakes there...nothing but glad wrap huh??? I dont think the raaf would appreciate that type of call lol thanks for the list though hahaha

lol nah i just cleaned my 4 bedroom house took me 2hrs cause my 13yo son and 3yo daughter are grotty kids lol (not really mainly clothes and toys) Huge headache now plus got a flu on top of that :-|

Put something wet and moldy under your 13yo sons bed. See how long it takes him to realise that the smell is not his socks and stuff on the floor.

come to my place and help me find out what my housemate stole when she moved out

so far
kitchen scissors
plastic freezer bags
bottle of chicken stock

HAHAHA! :lol:

You guys are good for a laugh!

Moosenoose,

Here is a tip for you:

Dont wear pink gumboots when herping.

No I'm serious! :lol: I thought I was being a smarty when I got a wayward txt message over the weekend that said "Hey babe, what shoes are you wearing?"...so I wrote back and said "My bestest ever thongs! :) Sorry I think you got the wrong number".....the next minute I know I'm being stalked by a stiletto-obsessive guy who keeps sending me texts, asking which colour shoe I'd go for...and then sends me photo examples!!! :shock: ....I mean....what the??? :lol: I'm trying to ignore him...but I'm still receiving them!! :lol:

hey simone when are the bubs due to pip.. how many eggies did u get hun.
:)

I wish I had time to be bored! I have to research and write a 2000 word essay today :(

I will swap places with you Moose!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back