Bottle brush or Mango branches safe to use?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RickB

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I am about to build a budget priced home for my Coastal Carpet Python. This will be an in between step to a forever full size home to be built in the next 12 months
Using a 50 litre plastic container bought from Bunnings, the floor is quite solid looking compared to some other plastic containers I looked at recently. Photos I took are too large to share right now, so working on something to reduce the size for viewing here.

I seek advice from the experienced members regarding above mentioned branches. I have access to both Bottle brush and Mango trees in my back yard and would like to use some branches from these trees for climbing or basking. Are these branches likely to cause problems for my snake? Are they likely to be toxic? No pesticides have ever been sprayed on them.
Thanks for any help/thoughts.insight you can give.

Thanks for the input Ramsayi, i was leaning the toward the Bottle brush branches as they have more variation in shape and thickness.

Got some photos of container now for upload, resized them on my phone.
Looks fairly sturdy from the top, base seems to have some extra strength in it.
2017-08 - 52l top .jpg
Ridges on the base should add some strength
2017-08 - 52l bottom .jpg
Maker name
2017-08 - 52 l Keji .jpg

2017-08 - 52l top .jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back