• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Boxer x Staffy pups For Sale

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mblissett

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

7 weeks old

Have been wormed, bathed and currently feeding on Pal puppy food and puppy milk.

Will need to be Microchipped and Vaccinated

They were in really bad condition, when I rescued them - full of fleas, full of worms and not started on solids (at 5.5 weeks old)

In the past 2 weeks they have shown so much improvement, no fleas and no worms - please give one of these guys a great home

$70 ea (need the money so I can desex the mum for my brother - I am not going through this again)

Please email or PM [email protected] if you are interested

Following is the two puppies we still have available...

The picture showing my tattoo is a girl
The other is the boy

If you are interested my number is 0415 252 155

Thanks

Matt

C'mon guys.....

They both need a good home.....

Ask your family or if you know anyone looking for a medium sized dog....

I think I might see if the missus wants one? I know I do.. will get back to you first thing in the morning matt

if you lived in melbourne, i would have come and got one today the female is beautiful

Bump....

These guys need a home urgently.... Please help out if u can

Puppies sold to Cwarren72... Pending Pick up YAY !!

Thanks Col !!

Cya shortly,

Matt

just got the two to their new homes. One with my cousin and his kids and the male for us. He just met his new brother and sister and he is scared of nothing lol

Hey Col... They look great together.....

I am so gfad they found excellent homes.... the mother has been booked in for desexing tomorrow..... Thank god

I can't wait to see what a big boy he will grow into

they get on really well. My boy is only about 11 months old and although he is a big boy he is still a playful thing lol. I will give updates as we go along cheers mate

i'm spewing warren,

I have been after a new dog, and when i heard you were going to get them, i was gunna hit you up for one :(

happy they have new homes either way though.

i'm thinking of going down the british bulldog road.

mate you can't go past bullies and staffies. My male is a red cattle crossed staffy and the pic doesn't really show it but he is a fair lump of a dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back