Boy, 7, goes on croc feeding rampage

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

herptrader

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Published: The Age Onlinehttp://www.theage.com.au/national/boy-7-goes-on-croc-feeding-rampage-20081003-4t7x.html
Source: http://www.theage.com.au/national/boy-7-goes-on-croc-feeding-rampage-20081003-4t7x.html

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Boy, 7, goes on croc feeding rampage

• October 3, 2008 - 12:34PM
The parents of a seven-year-old boy who broke into an Australian outback zoo and fed a string of small animals to its resident crocodile are likely to be sued after police said the boy was too young to be held responsible.
- Zoo animals fed to croc
- Parents 'likely to be sued'
- Boy can't be accountable

A turtle, four western blue tongue lizards, two bearded dragons, two thorny devil lizards and a 1.8 metre adult female Spencer's goanna were fed or led into the jaws of a three-metre, 200kg saltwater crocodile named "Terry".
Security camera footage at the Alice Springs Reptile Centre showed the smiling youngster also bludgeoning to death a small blue tongue lizard and two more thorny devils during a half-hour of breakfast-time havoc last Wednesday.
"The fact a seven-year-old can wreak so much havoc in such a short time, it's unbelievable. In my day he'd get a big boot up the ****," said centre director Rex Neindorf.
"Police found him, but in the Northern Territory here he can't be accountable if he's under 10 years of age."
Neindorf said many of the animals fed to the croc were rare or mature and would be difficult to replace.
The boy was unknown at the centre and had "clammed up" when questioned by police on what sparked the rampage, he said.
Neindorf said he was now looking at suing the parents of the pint-sized terror, who could easily have been taken by Terry himself as he fed the croc from a small landing at his enclosure.
"We'll be looking at suing the parents, who were supposedly in control of him at the time," he said.

What a load of bullshit, a 10 year old knows perfectly well what they are doing and the consequences. :evil:

Edit : Oh 7, that's still no excuse :rolleyes: Too bad he didn't lose a limb or worse to the croc.

I would have cheered if he had been eaten by the croc. One last serial killer to worry about in a few years time.

what a little terror. He should be made to go in after the critters and fish them out, see how he likes it.

This is the funniest thing I have read in a while, for that to happen the parents must have left the kid for hours! hahaha

How sad:cry:- lets feed him to the croc and see how he likes it

How did he get a 1.8 meter monitor into the croc cage?Must have been pretty tame?And if the brat got eaten would the croc be shot?And he cant be accountable what a load of rubbish a 2 year old knows the word "HOT"

phyco kid!! but its only going to get worse as parents have to both work and their kids are raised by child care centres, there is no family any more just money needed to survive

That really is quite disturbing...

At seven years old they do know the difference between basic right and wrongs. That's the disturbing thing.

No point holding the kid accountable anyway, I doubt his pocket money would get anywhere near replacing what he destroyed.

As I said before the kid (and his help if any) need to be fed to the croc, slowly and let them watch.

and if you find any of this funny, then you deserve the same and should not be here!

i have a 7 year old daughter and she has been brought up to show the most highest respect for all animals.
i think this behavour is disgusting, and both the child and teh parents should be punished.
sad day for the zoo :(

your just cranky cause it aint your thread!! the mods will close it if they see fit no need for your input
Actually a mod DID close the original thread.
There was deemed enough discussion. Creating a separate thread is just pointless.

Actually a mod DID close the original thread.
There was deemed enough discussion. Creating a separate thread is just pointless.

Oh no, it must be really hurting you to have another thread. Poor diddums.

Oh no, it must be really hurting you to have another thread. Poor diddums.

hahaha, the mods close ANYTHREAD THAT GETS INTERESTING;).
its called a forum because people talk about things!!
Dont fret im sure this one will be close before too long:D

why is it that people always complain that "you didnt do a search or this has already been posted"people come on this forum to talk to people or get advice not to have people like you duke whinge to them if you dont like it dont log on mate simple as that.we are all here to learn and we all have to start somewhere and its places like this we can come to to do that,learn from our mistakes so if you dont have something constructive to say dont say anything leave it to someone that has.ok now let the slinging at me begin

why is it that people always complain that "you didnt do a search or this has already been posted"people come on this forum to talk to people or get advice not to have people like you duke whinge to them if you dont like it dont log on mate simple as that.we are all here to learn and we all have to start somewhere and its places like this we can come to to do that,learn from our mistakes so if you dont have something constructive to say dont say anything leave it to someone that has.ok now let the slinging at me begin

I agree, if we searched everything we would only have a couple threads on the site... *flame suit on*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back