Boy, 7, goes on croc feeding rampage

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just stating my opinion based on this story in particular.
Vital information that was stated in the original thread didn't translate over to the next two threads. Hence there was a lot of misinformation, and people were getting side-tracked.

Side tracked? there isn't a single mention to the actual thread discusion on this page.....

I'm just stating my opinion based on this story in particular.
Vital information that was stated in the original thread didn't translate over to the next two threads. Hence there was a lot of misinformation, and people were getting side-tracked.

It seems you are making it sidetracked Duke....

The little boy seems like a serial killer in the making..I wonder if he is a pyromaniac too??:(

What id like to know is, how the hell can a 7 year old leave his house at night and not be noticed gone?
Might be a case for DOCS aswell...

This has been discussed in detail in three different threads now.
The second was closed, and merged into the first.
Please do a search before posting.

Some of us may have been busy the last few days and not checking all posts. ( the original one disappeared quite fast)

Seriously when a person goes to post an interesting story I think it is a worry if we need to "do a search before posting".

It seems you are making it sidetracked Duke....

The little boy seems like a serial killer in the making..I wonder if he is a pyromaniac too??:(

This is what he's referring to. In the original thread David Reed came on and said the child was Aboriginal. This has a pretty big affect on the story (no, I'm not being racist, opposite really, if you care enough look at the other thread). I'd comment on the 'serial killer' thing but I've already done so in the other thread. But pyromaniac? oooh, maybe he likes skipping ropes and ice-cream!

Yes Duke

there a lot of interesting and debatable posts that get closed here.

And a subscriber with more cred than you started this post so don't reply if you object.

If you want to search before you answer a thread then that is your choice and IMO you spend too much time on the computer fi you have that luxury.

I would have cheered if he had been eaten by the croc. One last serial killer to worry about in a few years time.

I agree totally....he's only going to be trouble as he gets older. Anyone that can take pleasure in seeing an animal suffer has no soul as far as I'm concerned. Reminds me of something I heard on the radio earlier in the week where someone had set fire to a dog and it couldn't be saved. I would happily set fire to the person that did that. :x

Ironic isnt it that all of us have to hold licences for our herps, drive a car or even to go fishing, but any nimrod can have a kid, no questions asked.

How does a 7 yr old get into a zoo? Where were his parents during his feeding spree?

The parents should be held accountable as they should have known exactly what he was up to, you do not leave a 7 yr old unattended, EVER.

Children who have the need to kill animals often grow up with pathological tendencies, sad for the child, one wonders what his future will hold, if any future at all.

Making comments like feed the kid to the croc shows little understanding of the seriousness of the nature of the acts the child has actually committted.

"As I said before the kid (and his help if any) need to be fed to the croc, slowly and let them watch." :?

Oh I am sure the do gooders will excuse his behaviour and blame it on a poor upbringing and diagnose him with ADHD/ADD or whatever the hell you call it.

Give him a good boot up the ............................

Oh I am sure the do gooders will excuse his behaviour and blame it on a poor upbringing and diagnose him with ADHD/ADD or whatever the hell you call it.

Give him a good boot up the ............................

Do gooders??

Hell no... I blame society and the years of neglect...

But at the same... this boy did nothing different (in a morbid way) than when I burnt ants with a magnifying glass when i was 7.

Do gooders pffft... realists more like.

Society's only to blame because he won't be punished. I don't care what anyone says, kids know the differencebetween right and wrong and deserve to be punished, accordingly of course for their actions.

Do gooders??

Hell no... I blame society and the years of neglect...

But at the same... this boy did nothing different (in a morbid way) than when I burnt ants with a magnifying glass when i was 7.

Do gooders pffft... realists more like.

still pretty funny though!

" crocs eat animals, hmmm i will give hime some."
I bet the croc is not complaining

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back