boy attacked by python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried leaving a comment for Lyn but i dont think it will get posted as they may classify it as a personal attack :/

cheers Nico

with so much missinformation out there what actions people take also tried to leave a comment for lyn but wasnt posted old example of not letting the truth ruin a good story

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, I had to respond to lyn who commented. Don't know whether it will get published tho..

i also tried to comment not sure if it will be published they may see it as attakc on the media and lyn

It would appear that most peoples comments have been published. will be interesting to see if Lyn comes back...

It would appear that most peoples comments have been published. will be interesting to see if Lyn comes back...

Hmm - will we hear

lyn of brisbane
I would just like to apologise for my previous comments.
Upon further research it is clear I was badly misinformed and ....

or ?

lyn of brisbane
Wail! Wail! Screech! Abuse!Abuse!Abuse!
(but you can tell her opinion is evenly balanced because the drool falls from both sides of the mouth)

gregorymccaliumPA_450x452.jpg

beat up

now that scrubbie has a "taste for human flesh" it will probably turn into a feral man (or woman) eater :D

^^ once again get ready for some Bull****** that they try to teach us!! Its ok, keep an eye out on their facebook page and when they post the video, ill let rip.

today tonight :lol: what a rubbish show that is..

'Lyn from Brisbane' probably thought everyone would agree with her. Personally I dont care if you like snakes or not...point being it is illegal!!!
I hear horrid stories about possums and other wildlife being killed by some idiot and makes me angry that nothing happens to them. Also all the dam cat owners near me who also break laws..Im up all sorts of hours and forever got cats in my yard left out roaming! grr grr Not to mention I bet they arent desexed, so yay! more unwanted kittens to get bumped at shelters only to be pts or worse..turn ferel and kill lots of natives :(.
While Im on my rant, also drives me nuts idiots laughing about live feeding. Cant care too much for snakes wellfare too much to do that apart from it being very cruel. (and no I dont mean those people who have had big problem feeder situations)
ugh..off to grumble to myself...coffee will help... lol
*end of rant* stupid Lyn..grumble grumble..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back