Bread mix? As if...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Mark came home with a set of digital kitchen scales, and proudly came to show me his purchase. I was immediately excited... "Cool, now I can weigh the Babies and their dinners" were the first words out of my mouth.
Mark was a bit unimpressed and informed me that the scale was so we could get exact measurements when we put bread mix in the breadmaker.

As if, ...have a guess how much bread mix has been weighed versus how much snake food and snakes has.... :) :)

Heh! That's funny Nicole. ... and the mice/rats should add a nice flavour to the breadmix too! :)

Our scales get multi tasked. I use them in the herp room, Sarah uses them in the kitchen.
BTW, sunbeam do a good, cheap digital scale, goes to 5kg instead of the normal 2kg and cost me $50 from retra vision.

sure you only need them for bread mix and snake feed?? :wink:

Magpie said:
Our scales get multi tasked. I use them in the herp room, Sarah uses them in the kitchen.
BTW, sunbeam do a good, cheap digital scale, goes to 5kg instead of the normal 2kg and cost me $50 from retra vision.

5kg!!!! How big are the mice????? :D

Nicole you should tell Mark that he do not have to vorry, you will clean scales befor your babies go on it. :wink:

Hehehe, reminds me of when our scales used to be multi-taskers :) I got fed up of letting Marrianne weigh flower etc on them but didn't have to worry for long. It's amazing how leaving the rat blood on the scales gets a new pair bought for the kitchen :)

Ours get used rat blood and all in the kitchen, just put a bowl on top before you use them. Dan, the mice aren't that big, although as greg says, some of the rats are close, but I have 4 snakes over the 2kg mark and it's nice to be able to weigh them too. When I get the scrubbies and olivaceous barroni's, I'll have to start using the bathroom scales :)

My kitchen scales got used for weighing my croc when he was still lil , he doesnt fit on them anymore , but somehow we stopped making bread about the same time they kept "accidently" getting left out by his enclosure -- gotta say tho , bought bread sux ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back