Bredl Or Not To Bredl, That is the Question

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stretch

Reaction score
Well...I don't know if I am going to jinx myself here....but APPARENTLY, I may have a Bredl tomorrow.

I have done a deal with a nice chap in Brisbane who said he will send HER tomorrow at 10am. I am not going to count my pinkies before they turn into fuzzies, but I am starting to get a wee bit excited!

She is a yearling and apparently a gem. He is reducing his stock basically as he is going away and wants not so many for his friends to look after.

I'll let you know how it goes!

Hey Stretch,

My Bredl arrived today from Melbourne (a bit unexpectantly) and is great. He is very stroppy (didn't fly business class or something) but is currently looking around his new home. Very Snappy at the moment but its been a big day for the young fellow. I'll let him settle for a bit and see how he goes.

Cheers Hawkeye

PS: They look great and are incredibly long and strong (my 1.5 month bredl is much longer than Fangs 4 month maccies)

:)

Yay Hawks! Congratulations, old son! Welcome to the world of herps! I reckon you're one of the better educated/prepared beginners, as you've had lot's of time to learn and research whilst waiting for your new arrivals!

Oh yeah, the heat lamp guards arrived from the Herp shop yesterday, so you're welcome to one if you want it!

Cogratulations again [tinge of jealousy here - I want one too, but can't afford it it the moment :cry: ]

Well she arrived! I picked her up from the airport, and waited the hour long drive before I opened her up (I usually open at the counter!)

I got her home, let her sit for a bit in quiet, then opened her up. Spent half an hour undoing the knot in the pillowcase mind you! hehehe

She is GORGEOUS. Does not appear snappy as yet, but I have not bothereed her too much. I have not even had a cuddle! She is pretty big (a yearling) in fact is not the biggest I have or have had!

I will take piccies later on when I suprise Chris...I am going to check the other post to see what other peoples ideas are!

Sue

Can't wait for the piccies :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol:
hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back