Bredli at the back of Oxenford, Gold Coast

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarrod_H

Reaction score
y4adynab.jpg

Dude is alive

Edit: chick I work with, her son took the picture not long ago. He knows nothing of snake or location and so on, he just moved it off the road.
And it is alive. That's all I know. Looks like it has a stumpy tail.

Last edited:
whats been done with it looks like it needs a bit of help gorgeous looking animal though very nice pattern

I hope you did something about it or called someone to come check it out. Poor thing.

its a coastal. Most probably wild. If the head injury doesnt kill it, it will be fine

Fair enough hopefully it was a coastal like vixen said and he makes a recovery.

Yeah I guess it could be a coastal, I was thinking it looked a bit too dusty red to be a coastal but I'm defiantly no expert

Common old coastal.
They come in just about every colour and pattern you can think of.

Without being able to witness the snake in person, it's a definite line call on Bredli or Coastal to me.
Coastals come in such a wide array of pattern and colour it definitely could be, but to see one SO much alike to a Bredli in terms of colour and pattern is something that can't be dismissed as possibly a Bredli.

I will dismiss its a bredli now, it's not a line call either it looks nothing like a bredli. Why???? Well because its a coastal.

Agreed, looks like a average looking Coastal to me.

Sent from my XT925 using Tapatalk 2

Upon viewing the picture sober I will amend my previous post to Coastal, while the colour is similar thats about it, all other traits are straight up Coastal...

As far as average goes, thats definitely a matter of opinion. I really don't think the 'average' Coastal looks anything near this...

Why?, what does the "average" coastal look like. Please enlighten us.

Its a very average looking coastal. simple as that.

Hey True Blue (sorry just had to say it)
I know that the variation of coastals is massive in the wild, but i wonder why there arnt as many of those variations in collections?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back