• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

bredli forsale.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueBlue

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
got 30 odd bredli for sale, 250ea plus 50 freight if needed.
pic of the mother with pic of young to follow.

Attachments

• Bredli  113 small.jpg
    Bredli 113 small.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 704
  • Bredli  115 small.jpg
    Bredli 115 small.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 674
Im in north qld.
Yeah she is a nice bredli, really yellow/orange when in her summer colours.
I sex them as i sell them.

No i dont have any good pics of dad, hes just your avaeage old run of the mill normal faze bredli, nothing to flash, although he was nice and orange/red when he was younger, but hes in his teens now and bredli, like alot of snakes start to look their age once they get in to double numbers, and lose their youth full glow. Will take a pic of him, when i take a pic of the young.

a few have started on pink rats, just waiting on some mice to get to the rigth size to feed some more.
Yeah i probe them as i sell them.

attachment.php

This is a yearling from Trueblue's clutch last year, if this helps you, lovely colours, hope you don't mind Rob...:D

Got any pics of this years hatchies yet???

wow that's what I'm after !!! can you tel me are they usually a bit snappy or are the pretty placid????

I was wondering what freight company you use. Do they come close to the northern rivers of NSW coast ?

What is the process of freighting down to the Sunny Coast region, as i have never done it before?? Would love to get one of your bredli, especially since i can't find any breeders down here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back