• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

bredli forsale.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
where abouts in north qld are you. my sister is flying to townsville in a week or two. im also wondering if someone takes it on the plane is there no frieght cost or is it reduced or still the same.
Cheers

i use aae, can freight almost anywhere in oz as long as their jets fly there. cost $50.
Im not far from townsville and they can be put on the same flight with you for no extra cost, comes under baggage.

Hi there. Are males and females generally the same temperament (when kept alone)? Id definetely like one, ive been searching for a bredli hatchling!. Im selling my 2 spotted's so when these sell ill def buy one. Ive got someone interested as we speak, waiting to hear back from them. How many do you have left? How fast do these guys grow? Ive got an enclosure about 2ftx2ftx2ft with branches etc at the moment that housed my 2 juv spotted's fine. How long will something this size last with a bredli? Thanks!!

They hatched on 29-30 / 01 / 07.
Both parents are unrelated.
Ill take a pic of the young and of one ive kept back from a previous mating of this pair, later today.

heres a pic of the young, one of a hold back from a previous mating from this pair and one of dad. not a good pic of dad, but you get the idea.

Attachments

• zdl.jpg
    zdl.jpg
    260.8 KB · Views: 335
  • zpc.jpg
    zpc.jpg
    260 KB · Views: 303
  • z2003_0101Image0024m.jpg
    z2003_0101Image0024m.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 280
they are 250ea, im in the townsville region.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back