• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bredli hatchies for sale

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cridon96

Reaction score
Species Common Name Centralian Pythons (Bredli)

Age Hatched 27/02/14

Length Approx. 300mm+

Quantity Available 16

Bred By Me

General Description
2014 Bredli hatchies, these are typical looking Bredlie's that are happy and healthy and all ready to go (all are eating like pigs and have shed multiple times).

Picture is of one of the hatchies chosen at random all currently look similar to this however if you require I can take more. They currently appear very dark but judging from the last few times I have bred from this pair the hatchies will lighten up and come into colour better over the next year (I can also send pictures of some of last years yearling to give you a idea of colour development if required). These hatchies are happy healthy and ready to go.

Will include the tubs they are in for no addition cost (external heat is required not included).
Can deliver within 2 hours (will consider further for purchases of multiple snakes).

Any questions feel free to contact me.

***Also whiling to sell as bulk lot for $1,000 (need to clear these lil guys to make space for another project *******

Location Gembrook, Victoria

Willing to Freight? Yes at buyers Expense

Contact Details
Email: [email protected]
Mobile 0459 991 550

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

Other DetailsPic 1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back