Bredli hatchling

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chloe.j.f

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!
So I have bought my first bredli today. The breeder was hopeless and couldn’t give me much information and I can’t find much.

What’s the go to things to do with hatchlings so they become comfortable, she isn’t striking or anything. How long do I leave her alone for, how long do I wait to feed her? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ask 10 herpers and you'll get 10 different answers and more than one of them will be good.

For me, offer feed immediately, don't handle until the snake is in a solid established feeding regime.

Leave her for a week, (if she’s comfortable then give a feed after 3 or so days) then handle :)

For my baby I couldn’t help and got her out after 3 days but she was fine so I don’t know.

I guess it’s important to find when she last ate :p

I should have also said, ask 1,000 herpers and more than 980 of the answers will be from people who have kept less than six snakes for less than a couple of years, while a few answers will come from people who have spent decades working with thousands of snakes :p It's worth weighting the answers accordingly ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back