Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

biggie

Reaction score
i just found these pics of bredli jags i personally think they look lets say different

Last edited:
I have voiced my opinions on, hybrids, designer snakes, beast or what ever you like to call them so many times! But really you have to take them for what they are and my views have change a little. I guess with those examples you can easily tell what they are "designe animals" like them or not, its those you cant tell what they are and those breeders that dont say what they are, thats the real issue.

They are different & you do have to take them for what they are, & that is a stunning looking animal:)

i just found these pics of bredli jags i personally think they look lets say different

Different or unique... Say what u may... Those are animals I would love to have in my collection..... Take my word, the whole purist thing will always have the upper hand when it comes to pure bred animals but designer will always b a step above... The reason, we humans love to b different and would never like being compared to the next.....If what u have is what u have, then I want ALWAYS some thing better... If u get a JAG I want a Ferrari...

They are different & you do have to take them for what they are, & that is a stunning looking animal:)

lol yea... forget your medication this morning? I do think jags such as the one in reptile australia do look stunning however these animals stunning hehehehahaha yea lol.

lol Either way there snakes .. Dont hate em cause of the owners mistake..

l thought it was illegal to cross-breed Centralian Carpet Python's, with any other subspecies of Carpet Python, because they are isolated from the rest of the subspecies of Carpet Python, l seriously would check with your local wildlife authority to see if you can cross-breed them.
Personnaly l would not support those who go out their way to create a new color phase or hybrid Carpet Python, they all should be distroyed on the spot so we only have pure ones in the pet trade, this is the reason why l no-longer purchase any Carpet Python's , because you just don't know what your getting in your hands, at least with Olive Python's you know their pure, cause no-one can create a new color phase or hybrid with them, so l will just stick to my Olive Python's as a pet Python, they sure a beautiful and placid to have in the home, what else could you want from having a pet Python.

They do look pretty cool. Though this is not new at all, bredli jags have been around for a fair while.

its not illegal to cross breed in all of australia dse dont care what you do as far as breeding goes.

its illegal in some states not sure wich ones but by no means is it illegal aus wide.

doesnt make it right tho however those snakes are really stunning dont care what anybody says id love to own them.

bredli / jag

My folks ALWAYS said if you can,t say something nice ZIP-IT....CHEERS SOLAR 17 [Baden]

if i had the choice of choosing an original bredli, a hypo bredli, or one of the two designer bredli as pictured in this post, i would choose the designer bredli's.

theyre even more attractive than the original bredlis.

If you show a virgin snake enthusiasts pictures of the original bredlis and designer bredlis without telling which is pure and which is not, i wont be suprised that the designer ones will overtake the pure ones.

Different or unique... Say what u may... Those are animals I would love to have in my collection.....

Ever notice with these mongrel mutants that there is only ever a pic of 1 animal from a clutch (and no mention of how many clutches were produced)???
Thats because the rest of the mutts are pig dog ugly (and should be euthanised) THATS A FACT. What will happen to these ugly offspring? No1 is going to want to buy them & breeders will not want to cull them and lose possible $$$ so will they be advertised as weird looking or ugly pures or what? I know a new line of such and such bred by the infamous so & so lmfao.

If you cross bred 10 clutches you might have enough offspring that are not tooo fugly to start a breeding trio (if your lucky) lmao.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back