Bredli Sudden Death =(

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor rats:( nice admission on a public forum to animal cruelty.
I am sorry for your loss, but all animals deserve respect, and a quick, painless death even if they are a food item.

By you're grammar & word choice it doesn't surprise me.
I'm sure the next centerlink payment will buy you another one.

You're ****ing retarded aye.

lol when it opens its mouth it bits it till its dead ... yeah i let all my snake eat pegs. obviously it lets go when its dead.. =/ this is weirdest forum iv ever been on.

this is the weirdest story i've ever heard. why does biting down on a peg kill the rat?

Last edited:
I would say it does not digest pegs hence one dead snake.
Some days u feel a bit dumb but then aps offers up this and the ' do u have a soul' threads and suddenly I feel a lot better about myself

i stayed away from the other thread, but this had me intrigued. :) but yeah i definately feel better about myself after reading what this dude is doing to rats.... most bizarre.

- - - Updated - - -

Omg you are to retarded for this forum please leave.

i'm retarded??????????? my snakes are still alive and my rats don't eat pegs.

My apologies. You looked the part. My mistake.
I was only trying to cheer you up..
Completely has a few 'E's & a T. It isn't as different as you'd think. Its possible due to your poor education you misread information on how to keep snakes eg. pegging a rats mouth closed to avoid harming your snake when you should feed frozen if it will willingly take it. that's what lead me to believe you were a centerlink beneficiary.

hahah yes i shove live rats in my snakes mouth with a peg my god. **** this and **** ya forum ya ****ing ****s ill delete the **** instead

Fulmer, you have expressed on this forum husbandry that is not quite the 'norm'. You have not been a member
for long and you have lost your snake. Some posters are trying to guide you and encourage better husbandry.
You should research some more on basic requirements for your animals
to ensure they are kept in the best conditions possible. Feeding live is not common practise and should be a last resort for your snakes well being. I'm sure you are heartbroken over your loss you should take some of the information offered and move on.

hahah yes i shove live rats in my snakes mouth with a peg my god. **** this and **** ya forum ya ****ing ****s ill delete the **** instead

i was genuinely intrigued as to how the pegs killed the rats. can you please answer that before you leave.

People feeding live food to their snakes is the main reason reptile owners get a bad rap from the general public.
Its not funny doing that sort of **** and it certainly doesn't make you cool.
Not to mention it is illegal and in direct violation of your herp licence.
I suppose you have a pit bull terrier that you slap around to make it tough too don't you :(
I'm sorry you lost a snake, but more so, I'm sorry for the snake.

- - - Updated - - -

i'm retarded??????????? my snakes are still alive and my rats don't eat pegs.[/QUOTE]

what is actually wrong with you? your comment is invalid due to the fact that rodents mouths are not pegged closed - as some humans aren't mentally challenged like SOME people . One day when one of your' snakes dies no one will give the slghtest sympathy .

- - - Updated - - -

i'm retarded??????????? my snakes are still alive and my rats don't eat pegs.

what is actually wrong with you? your comment is invalid due to the fact that rodents mouths are not pegged closed - as some humans aren't mentally challenged like SOME people . One day when one of your' snakes dies no one will give the slghtest sympathy .

whats wrong with you? if you put a peg in somethings mouth its eating it. i asked a genuine question and was called a retard so STHU.

Last edited:
Can someone tell me how you actually peg a rats mouth closed? Logically it's near impossible I think (and no, I'm not going to try it :p)

Sorry for your loss though mate.. While I'm critical of your husbandry skills, a loss of ones pet still hurts deeply.

Can someone tell me how you actually peg a rats mouth closed? Logically it's near impossible I think (and no, I'm not going to try it :p)

he explained that you get the rat to bite down on the peg until they die?????????? i still haven't figured it out and google didnt show me either....

he explained that you get the rat to bite down on the peg until they die?????????? i still haven't figured it out and google didnt show me either....
I know you can train rats, but I'm not sure you can train them to be suicide peg eaters :p teehee

I really don't understand the peg thing.

Hmmm seems like all the idiots have come out tonight. I recommend the do you have a soul thread for a laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back