Bredli temp help needed !

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Herpetology

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hello it’s me again!

I’m second guessing myself with these bredli every day :(

Currently their hotspot is a 33° “room” that’s sectioned off from the cool end which is at room temp (hot side doesn’t affect it) from 6am-6pm

And my bredli don’t really use it during the day, as they come out later at night around 8-9, and the heating is off for a few hours and has dropped to around 27-28 (and continues to drop overnight)

The room they’re in is extremely low traffic, I go in once or twice a day to check if they are using the hot spot.

My plans are to breed them this year, however I can’t find good “breeding info” such as temps through out the year, when to stop feeding,
Day/night temps.

The books I own are SR vol1 and keeping breeding aus pythons by Mike swan. I have also checked the forums around the 2011 era seemed to be the most “busy” however all the info I gather is contradictory, and I don’t know who’s word to take over the other

Any help where to lookor experienced info would be lovely :)

Thanks
[doublepost=1550032096,1550031675][/doublepost]Here you can see the male in hide on cool end

9B69E9D7-A9D8-4B46-A395-7174A62E111B.jpeg
[doublepost=1551156831][/doublepost]Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back