breeder

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mr_rotor

Reaction score
does any one know a breeder in sydney? im going to buy my 1st snake(MD)but i dont want to get it by mail .. i want to drive it home so could any one please recomend a breeder please?

thanks.
john

Hey John,
Seeing as you know what you want I suggest you put up a thread in the 'Wanted' section as sellers are more likely to look there than this forum. I've found it works quite well. Also try Australian Herpetological Classified-very easy to register and again you can make it a wanted post.
Bob

yeh i wasnt sure if i should post it there .becasue wanted i thort it ment want to buy .. thanks for that

bob whithey is the biggest breeder in nsw i think...
he lives in sydney and he has some of the most amazing snakes in oz!

bob whithey is the biggest breeder in nsw i think...
he lives in sydney and he has some of the most amazing snakes in oz!

Not in Sydney, Niagra Park near Gosford. But yes, I'd recommend him too if you don't mind the extra drive (and he breeds MDs this season).

oh could some one give me his number or does he have a website? or anything to contact him? i love going for drives to gosford:) holiday house is there

He is "bigguy" on here and is (was) online now. I'll PM you a phone number though aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back