• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

breeding age snakes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

greenhorn

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Species Common Name
1 Hypo Bredli male, 1 Murray Darling male, 1 Murray Darling female

Length
Average 6 foot

$800 for the Murrays with enclosures $600 without enclosures
$400 for the Bredli with enclosures

Also willing to trade for animals or items of interest with cash adjustment if nessecary
Bred By

General Description
I have 3 reasonably well tempered breeding age animals for sale all are in good condition feeding well and handle quite well. I have previously tried to breed the maurray darlings but have been unsucsessful most likely due to inexperience since the person that i had bought them off had bred them 3 or so times, in saying that though last season when i paired them togeather i did witness them interlocked several times but was not sucsessful because i think that i over fed the male before cooling. Also for sale with the murrays are their stackable enclosures i will get pictures up of those if people are interested

Willing to Freight?
no

Contact Details
0415048766 call or text

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

Other DetailsP2160213_crop.jpgP2160212_crop.jpgP2160214_crop.jpgP2160215_crop.jpg

P2160217_crop.jpgP2160218_crop.jpgP2160219_crop.jpg <<<<<< Female Murray (coming into shed)
P2160220_crop.jpgP2160224_crop.jpgP2160225_crop.jpg<<<<<<<< Male Murray

murray darlings $700 the pair with enclosures or $350 separated with 1 enclosure each

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back