Breeding Help Please - ( Womas )

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WomaGirl

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hello from the UK

In february I bought a proven pair of womas , they're full up adults at about 7 years old and have had a clutch together in the past but have not been paired for a couple of years now

Basically they are housed seperately , but the female covered her viv full of crap and smeared it everywhere , so she was taken and given a quick bath , as she was a mess.

She was then put with the male (under supervision) while I cleaned her viv out , as I had nowhere big enough to put an adult woma

While I was cleaning her things out , she and the male locked much to my suprise.

Obviously the plan was to pair these two up , but I didn't expect it to happen at this time of year

Now as they were locked I left them together for a few of days , and in this time the female shed (she was already in blue when they were together)

It's now been 28 days since they were together ( and they were only together for 5 days) she's now come into blue again and is due to shed any day

Does this sound like it could be a post ov / pre lay shed ?

She doesn't seem to have gained any weight , but not sure if she could still be gravid and if I should be putting a lay box in with her ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back