Breeding

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea we don’t have anywhere NEAR just their ball pythons have. Maybe one day, but I think I heard on snakebytestv there’s like 100 different different morph names (not mixed just 100%)
It's insane sometimes they have the most ridiculous names lol. We really have hardly any variety here compared to them, i would love to have ball pythons, hognoses and boas.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Only if you breed American lines lol.
If an animal over there has a tinge of a different colour or a stripe/band that is slightly different it gets a new name. Its not as clear cut as this might appear.

Then the 2nd problem when dealing with mixed genetics is actually picking what you have visually in the clutch when they hatch.

good point ..easy probably not the best way to say it but it does give you a basic understanding .. was mainly refering to the basic possible genetic outcomes of crossing etc .. and to be fair there is not too much difference to what we have here really.. at the rate of smuggling we arent to far behind to a degree either
[doublepost=1522840391,1522840311][/doublepost] eg granites are already popping up......
[doublepost=1522840523][/doublepost]also im only refering to the Morelia side of things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back