Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent shots, great detail, thanks for posting..

Did you help out the Spotted Black Snake with it's dirt packed eye?

love the pics, thanks..
Looking at these, it makes me sad to think amongt the devistation and human toll of the vic fires,just what the toll is on the wildlife as well.

oh ok, you see 2 types of dtella or just one, we actually bothered to ID the ones we found at warrumbungles, before then we always guessed by the pattern, is there a simpler way of ID them then looking at the toes, it gets annoying as some of the dtellas are small and they are very fast. have you got any more trips planned that we can look foward to?

No trips planned for the immediate future. Hopefully some work up at Mt Isa, but nothing's definite yet. Actually, I went to Lamington NP last weekend and found some leaf-tailed geckos and a Stephens' banded snake. I'll post pics eventually.

I know of no easy way to ID dtellas in the field. They annoy me. A lot. If you find a good way, make sure you let me know!

Stewart

hey stewart

where out there did you find stenodactylum ????? i havent seen them out that way yet ?

cheers
natty

where out there did you find stenodactylum ?????

That was a typo on my behalf. I meant Lucasium steindachneri. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the error. I will issue you with a full refund if you like.

Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back