brought my APS calendar :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jedohara

Reaction score
well like the heading says i just brought my APS 2012 calender :) anyone else got one yet and how long did it take to come :)

They are not just snakes. Pictures of lizards and frogs are there also. All published photos are taken by our members. We have every year photo competition and the best suited photos are published in our calendar.

i got mine today and im pretty happy with it except i wish my photo had got in there but maybe next year :) Pics are great

It seems like they have been sending them in lots rather than as they are ordered and they only just sent a lot out (with mine included :)). So I wouldn't fret that yours hasn't come yet Jed

Got mine, came very promptly! Love it, can't wait for 2012 to pop it on up there! Some really great shots and some nice variety of critters included - something for everyone.
I'm rapt with mine, I'll be getting one each year from now on if this one is anything to go by. Well done APS! :D

I got mine a few weeks ago. It is awesome to say the least. Especially the photo for April :p

Postage is $5 for every 2 calendars (we can fit 2 calendars in 1 envelope). Last year it was $20 including postage, but this way we can pass the savings of buying in bulk onto you.

Happy with mine.

Can I get 250,000 copies sent to my home in Nigeria? My ailing father, the king, would send you 15.3 million dollars in gratitude.

Postage is $5 for every 2 calendars (we can fit 2 calendars in 1 envelope). Last year it was $20 including postage, but this way we can pass the savings of buying in bulk onto you.

I purchased one calendar. I was charged $5 postage. Calendar is great, no complaints there. Wondering if I was over charged now though.... :(

I purchased one calendar. I was charged $5 postage. Calendar is great, no complaints there. Wondering if I was over charged now though.... :(
Why? It's $5 for up to two calendars. That also means just one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back