brought my APS calendar :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Saximus, that may be the case. Great if it is, but after reading previous posts on this thread it can be misconstrued. The post I quoted from, as well as #14 and #15. thank you for your clarification though, much appreciated! ;)

Postage is $5 It is posted registered post.
if somebody like to order 2 calendars we charge only $5 because there is same postage charge for one or two. If there is more than two in envelope, weight is higher and cost increase. I am sorry if somebody did not understand. We don't make profit on APS calendars. This is done as part of APS photo competition.

This year winning photos are really nice.

I am sending lot tomorrow. Just to inform people who ordered and waiting for delivery.

Yes there are some left Fay. I am sure that they will be gone in 3 weeks or so the way how they are going.

Adam ordered another lot from Printer. There is just to much demand and we don't like to let people down.
I just sent 35 calendars today. Please let us know if you like the product when they arrive to your door.
Cheers

Another lot of 30 calendars is ready to sent on Monday.
There is still 20 left. No more will be ordered when this 20 is sold.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I got mine today but its missing the January page... anyone else missing a page in theirs ?
Cheers

Shane

Last edited:
Hey I got mine today but its missing the January page... anyone else missing a page in theirs ?
Cheers
Shane
Looks like you may have had a misprint with your's. I will arrange to have a replacement sent your way ASAP.

i love mine i wish i had one of THIS years to keep also

All gone mate sorry. We could not fulfil all orders this year. Some late people missed out.

i payed for mine ages ago and never got it

One calendar came back A post said that they could not deliver. looks like that would be yours. (I will check evening) They are posted register mail and if you are not home they leave small ticket in your mailbox. if you don't collect it from your post office in certain time, they sent it back. Maybe you were on holidays.

Also if you did not get calendar yet, It is good idea to check post office. They are all sent by registered post.

The calendar we have back is belong to member cain toad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back