Brown Snake eats Orange-Naped Snake

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dude its not a brown eating a brown.... its a brown eatting an orange naped snake.. .clearly wasnt interesting enough for you to read it properly

dude its not a brown eating a brown.... its a brown eatting an orange naped snake.. .clearly wasnt interesting enough for you to read it properly

What a nice comment mate. I got the heading right. Sorry if I was distracted. Oh, and you couldn't put this comment in a PM? Hope you feel better now that you have shown everyone your reading prowess.

wow... way to take offense when i'm merely pointing out a mistake so you can fix it...

btw thanks for the arrogant young punk comment in your PM to me... i didn't PM you coz i don't feel the need to name call, and if i did i wouldn't be so much of a coward as to do it in a PM where noone else can see..

excuse me for being young and intelligent.

hahhaha calm down alright it was mistake he was stating it u did say it kinda harshly though but everyone mistakes ok so chill not siding with anyone (fnq snakes 4 sure) jokes =)

ok fine i said it harshly i apologise for that but at the end of the day it was for the benefit of him so he knew he made a mistake and for the benefit of the people who would read the article...

i still dont feel that i was being an arrogant young punk as he called me.

i make mistakes, everyone does, the only way you can learn from them is be knowing you have made one.

but there is no need to tell someone they made a mistake so harshly.
it was an easy mistake to make

Wah wah wah. Someone call the WAH-mbulance.

LOL

I got over it about 2 minutes after I sent the PM. Ha ha. Funny how things are taken.

Hi FNQ_Snake, read the article then clicked on - Read the full story at the Northern Territory News. beneath. It mention 'NT snake wrangler Chris Peberdy ' I am assuming that may answer Sturdy's 'wonder what the lady means as "husband got rid of it" '. Under the Northern Territory News' story they also have a few 'Related Articles' that may be interesting reading for some of you.
OK just saw when this thread was first posted BUT I am going to post my reply anyway! :oops: :cry: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back