bug?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, it is just you :) I moved stuff into the albums for you, but maybe you can describe better what you are doing because I found it easy.

Also, moving photos seems to make them lose their ratings. This is why I wouldn't be moving them too often :) If you put them back they will get back their old ratings.

If you are really desperate, I can manually move ratings over for you.

move

Thanks mate. I'm not that worried about their ratings, as some people aren't taking it seriously, and that ruins it for everyone, so I just wanted to make the albums neater.

I'll give it another go - thanks.

moving

Ok - I went to the main album, and selected MOVE from the photo I wanted to move.

This brought up the dialog window, and I go to the second section and click the drop-down box for the album names. No album names appear in that drop down box.

... but thanks for organising the others for me - saves me the time! :lol:

Strange. When I did it all the albums can up in a tree structure.

move

Maybe a permissions thing perhaps?

If you can't find it, would you mind moving the diamond photos in the spotted albom to the diamond album? Thanks heaps! :lol:

dump

Here's a screen dump of the problem :

bug.jpg

... maybe try loggin on as a non-privilidged user??

Ignore this one

Testing attachment thingy:
:lol: :lol: Sorry SJ - that function didn't work for me either, but not a problem if you don't have time. :lol: :lol: (I must be jinked!)

What I did :

Reply to a post.
Enter text
click Add an Attachment
Screen refreshes with input field for attachment
Browsed to the directory on my hard disk with required image or text file (tried both)
Clicked submit
Went to topic and viewed post
nada! :eek:

What is the primary function of "attachment"? To insert pre-prepared text into the post or add images or both. ... hmmm... the first one would be a good function!

move

Back to the original problem : I notice there's an extra line on my gallery that says "Permissions" :

permis.jpg

Might that have something to do with it?

I will have a look at it later. I know attachments don't work, I am still working on that also (not a priority)

move

No probs, SJ. Just posting problems as you requested - certainly no hurry on my part. Thanks for caring! :lol:

nother thing with the gallery.
When I click on a thumbnail the next page loads but ends up being blank where the photo should be.Happens on all thumbs.

cheers :)

No but often (not all the time) I get a file download request on my computer (usually called "modules.php" or some such). Doesn't happen all the time and also usually after attempting to reload a couple of times it sorts itself out.

Cheers Hawkeye

Intermitent Problem with PM

HI SJ

Just tried to PM David Lutz and got the error below. I was successful the second time.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 184320 bytes) in /home/virtual/site3/fst/var/www/html/modules/phpBB2/includes/template.php(127) : eval()'d code on line 130

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 137 bytes) in Unknown on line 0

.... and it did post successfully, if that helps.

This stuff at the top of screen when I click on calendar from main menu.

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/virtual/site3/fst/var/www/html/footer.php:68) in /home/virtual/site3/fst/var/www/html/includes/pnHTML.php on line 334

Doesn't cause a problem for me, just figured you'd want to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back