Building Enclosures?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i build all mine which are 4 by 4 by 2 foot and 1 6 by 4 by 2 foot its not that hard.where do you live ?.i could help you if you are in melbourne

Thanks for the offer but i live a fair way from the CBD about 3 hours away in Kinglake.

hey where do you live?? because i hav a mate in Brisbane who is a handy man who is willing to build my snake enclosure (all i have to pay for is supply's) he has years of experience and from what ive heard, his work has not dissapointed yet. i could give you his contact details if you like?

Melbourne =(, thanks though.

What are you planning on keeping??

Frilled Neck Lizards. (Havnt got them yet)
I have 2 spare 4x2x2s for now.

The size you suggest wont fit through a standard door which may make moving it difficult.

Didnt even think of that to be honest, thanks for pointing it out however ill probably whack it together in the shed, worst comes to worst there is a massive sliding glass door to the back of my house which ill be able to get it through (its about 6 foot wide and 5ft high)

If you make exact plans and go to a decent timber supply [ not Bunnings ] they will cut the pieces to size for a small fee . The hardest bit is getting a perfect straight edge on a long cut . Use good quality materials and it will last a lifetime . Have fun .

Thanks will enquire and try to find some asap.

I might chuck a Wanted add up for a week or two and see if i can find a built one at a reasonable price if not ill start planning the construction =). I think it would be easier and less hassle tbh to just make one although like i said no experience which could end up turning into a disaster :lol:

Cheers for the replies guys.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back