• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Business Opportunity (Lawn Care)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaycw

Not so new Member
Reaction score
General Description :

Due to obtaining another job I am looking to get rid of my lawn mowing business
(NOTE: there are NO customers sold with this offer)

This is NOT a get rich scheme , you will get out what you put in , however , with all this hot weather there is PLENTY of work out there for the motivated individual. (I can show you how I used to source my customers once you purchase).

If your not interested in running this as a business , the equipment is still ideal for the home owner looking to maintain their own property.

Equipment:

* 6 x 4 fully enclosed trailer , 11 months rego on this trailer and in good condition. (brand new these would be around 2K by themselves)
* Trailer hitch lock
* Wheel "boot" lock
* 21" self propelled 4 stroke lawn mower
* Straight shaft 4 stroke brush cutter (whipper snipper) with an assortment of different heads/blades
* Petrol Chainsaw
* Petrol hedge trimmer
* Small petrol edger
* Petrol leaf blower
* 2 x 5L Jerry cans

All equipment in good working condition.

If you are looking to run this as a business I can also transfer ownership of the company website and domain name over to the purchaser (just change the mobile number and email address over to your own and you're good to go)

I also have hi res files of logos etc that I will let you have so that you can also produce your own flyers etc if you wish to go this avenue.

As I said though , if the business side of things isn't your cup of tea , the equipment and trailer might still come in handy for your own home!.

Don't purchase if your afraid of a little hard work , as i said before , you will get out what you put in but its a great way to make a little spare cash even if you only operate over the weekends.

Asking $1800 ... Will consider trades or trades plus cash adjustment

Location Campbelltown NSW

Willing to Freight? No , but feel free to drive down/up from wherever and pickup (all equipment fits in the trailer)

Contact Details

To sort the interested parties from the time wasters please contact me via PM initially.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back