Buying Backgrounds

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monitors_R_Us

Reaction score
Anyone know a website that sells some nice cheap backgrounds similar to Universal Rocks style. Although I have found a extremely good website for the large 90 cm x 45 cm exo terra ones ( $30 ) I am looking for something that will give a few ledges as well. I tried building myself but wasn't happy with the results. Pm if you have a link to a website because I am not paying a normal pet-shop for something they make %500 profit on. Thank you.

cant help to much on where to get them but the site with the $30 exoterra backgrounds , they arnt from a certain reptile factory are they ? just curious as it sounds similar to his prices , great prices its just to bad he never comes through with the goods then he trys dodge any contact you try to make with him to sort it out

I'm in the same boat - trying to find a nice ledgy background to cover 6ft x 4ft. Nothing seems suitable, and my DIY skills are not worth ruining an enclosure over........

there is one in adelaide called plympton moulding and casting supplies... something like that. google will help, ill have a squizz if i get a sec.. still a bit exy but no where near pet shop prices..

steveo- one that big you should speak to stein enclosures, they custom make them for any enclosure. dunno about prices though..

As you are on the Central Coast your closest bet for custom made backgrounds was a guy at Penrith. Not sure if he is still around but if so Google should help.

As you are on the Central Coast your closest bet for custom made backgrounds was a guy at Penrith. Not sure if he is still around but if so Google should help.
He contacted me a while ago and his prices are ridiculous. Aquariums R us is alright but considering over in the states what Universal Rock prices are I'm sure someone would get them over here and sell them for minimum profit just for the sake of the hobby ( like coastal .... ).

- - - Updated - - -

cant help to much on where to get them but the site with the $30 exoterra backgrounds , they arnt from a certain reptile factory are they ? just curious as it sounds similar to his prices , great prices its just to bad he never comes through with the goods then he trys dodge any contact you try to make with him to sort it out
All products come from a certain 'factory'. Well seeing as this persons business is registered I am sure he will come through with the goods if he didn't want to hear from any lawyers ;).

- - - Updated - - -

All products come from a certain 'factory'. Well seeing as this persons business is registered I am sure he will come through with the goods if he didn't want to hear from any lawyers ;).
if where thinking of the same "factory" then everytime ive dealt with him (only gave him 2 chances) he took the money than i didnt hear from him for weeks , the second time he just flat out ignored me for weeks on end than at about week 7 when i told him i was going to the department of fair trades (as said registered business) he decided to get in contact that day with a BS excuse and refunded my money

if where thinking of the same "factory" then everytime ive dealt with him (only gave him 2 chances) he took the money than i didnt hear from him for weeks , the second time he just flat out ignored me for weeks on end than at about week 7 when i told him i was going to the department of fair trades (as said registered business) he decided to get in contact that day with a BS excuse and refunded my money
Well I ordered on the 6th three things. Some substrate which funnily enough got delivered about an hour ago and 2 backgrounds which shoul arrive before the weekend. It may be a different guy / website. People stop PM-ing me about the site, I do not give it out because half the stuff is always out of stock and there are lists so do not want more :shock:.

Well I ordered on the 6th three things. Some substrate which funnily enough got delivered about an hour ago and 2 backgrounds which shoul arrive before the weekend. It may be a different guy / website. People stop PM-ing me about the site, I do not give it out because half the stuff is always out of stock and there are lists so do not want more :shock:.
sent you a pm just to see if we are talking about the same person here

There is a place at Canberra that does back grounds and enclosures I got price for exo terra 90x45x90 quoted for a mixture of ledges and thiner backing with waterfall for approx $400 great enclosure ideas.

Has anybody encountered problems with getting a response to Stein Enclosure's online contact form?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back