Buying Rats

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilK

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
The pet store near my place is prohibitively expensive to buy rats from - just wondering what recommendations you lot have for buying rats? Happy to buy over the net and have them delivered. DOA Rodents look pretty good....

Any advice appreciated - will be breeding my own one day but don't have the space at the moment.

Cheers

Hey guys,
The pet store near my place is prohibitively expensive to buy rats from - just wondering what recommendations you lot have for buying rats? Happy to buy over the net and have them delivered. DOA Rodents look pretty good....

Any advice appreciated - will be breeding my own one day but don't have the space at the moment.

Cheers
I don't live in Australia but, after buying my frozen rodents from pet stores for years I started to order them in bulk online and I will never go back. I have a mini freezer that I stock full every 4 or so months. It's great not having to run to the store every couple of weeks and paying a fortune.

Have a squiz at the for sale sections mate. Plenty of guys on there that can help out for a fraction of the price that pet stores can offer and will freight too.

I have brought mice of DOA three times, I picked up as there not too far away from me. Happy with prices and product, I'll be back again for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back