Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magpie

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
With the arrival of Bryony and the return of Stary_boy, the cairns get together has got going in great fashion.
A trip today to a swimming area up on the tablelands returned some lovely herping.
We saw 2 (unfortunately roadkilled) frill necked lizards.
At the swimming spot we spotted some Diporiphora bilineata including a gravid female.

graviddragon.jpg

dragon2.jpg

dragon1.jpg

dragon.jpg

Also, right near our feet these Carlia rostralis were getting intimate.

skinksmating.jpg

skinksmating1.jpg

Hopefully more to follow with a night drive planned for tonight and 2 more weeks until it's all over.

it has begun, can't help but wonder what sort of trouble is in store for you all:lol::lol: spewing im going to miss out

We should be able to flood this forum with hundreds of pics over the next two weeks...

While you were out swimming we were getting over last night... I think we made it home. I remember waking up in my bed... but not as sure how i got there!

We should be able to flood this forum with hundreds of pics over the next two weeks...

While you were out swimming we were getting over last night... I think we made it home. I remember waking up in my bed... but not as sure how i got there!

The smurfs were out herping and found you in the bush, took you home and put you to bed.....

Does anyone around redcliffe or surrounding areas go herping? I don't know my way around and would love to go some time, if you dont mind someone new to it tagging along.....

is thier going to ba any more cairns aps stuff hapening id love to do somethign lol

Very nice photography, especially the first shot. You boys are very lucky to live in an area full of herps.

re Cairns

Dam those pictures are good quality,great job! :)

Most of the crew sooked out last night, something to do with brain ouchies and work the next day?
Those that went the distance found this girl, obviously a binge eater.

jungle1.jpg

jungle.jpg

The photos actually make this jungle look nice than it was, it was butt ugly.

hahah sweet mags, did yu get that ppm i sent you about the herping trips slimey told me to ppm you

Few herp pics from the night of the BBQ....
Hypsilurus boydi
boyds.jpg

boyds2.jpg

Litoria xanthomera
redeye.jpg

Litoria infrafrenata
whitelip.jpg

Morelia kinghorni
scrubby.jpg

More later
Jordan

Last edited:
Not too bad for a bunch of drunks on a cold wet night eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back