Call to release giant Philippine crocodile

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bears v Crocs, are you all nuts!! or ancient Romans:rolleyes:......As for the constantly trotted out, salties dragging 1 ton bull buff down to Davie Jones's locker, dream on! Pics or no way......

I'm not going to lie even through I am completely against animals cruelty...It would have been cool to see some of those fights.

Watch the full version on youtube, without the pokomon slant, its amazing

Your talking about the rivers being polluted right? Not the surrounding coastal water/ocean?

Is it really that bad? Wow that sucks! I have heard that diving in the Philippines is amazing and its easy to see marine life( but that's obviously in the ocean/coastal waters)...

When I went to Thailand the rivers didn't seem that polluted( but I did only stay in one place and didn't travel far) and of course the beach and diving and coastal waters were absolutely incredible.

no...he is talking about Manila....the area where the croc was caught in quite clean
Agusan Del Sur where the croc was caught is a freaking jungle...people live in nipa hut houses on stilts and school children use a canoe to get to school...Im not suprised a huge croc was caught there...Mindanao is severely undeveloped

They will never release him, He is the world's biggest crocodile in captive now so he will pull in tourists and bring the money in pluse he was considered a danger to lifestock of local farmers. Sad to see people wanting to make money out of a beautifull creature

If it was in any country on Earth exactly the same thing would happen
Its great that now people will actually be able to see it alive instead of as the worlds biggest handbag

If it was in any country on Earth exactly the same thing would happen
Its great that now people will actually be able to see it alive instead of as the worlds biggest handbag

they kill suspected man eaters smaller then this in Australia and Florida....
the filipino people should be given a round of appluase for not doing what so many other countries would probably do

I mean there are videos of people killing giant annacondas to retrieve the body of a dead dog from inside it...and so called PETA supporters were applauding the killing of the giant snake...I guess PETA forgot to say some animals are more important then others

They will never release him, He is the world's biggest crocodile in captive now so he will pull in tourists and bring the money in pluse he was considered a danger to lifestock of local farmers. Sad to see people wanting to make money out of a beautifull creature

It really isn't that sad considering how ridiculously poor they probably are and it posed a threat.

I obviously would prefer to see such a huge impressive animal in the wild where it belongs...but in this instance releasing it sounds highly irresponsible. And if this was America you can bet your *** some dumb hick would have shot it as a trophy.

Last edited:
the area you are talking about is Baroki it has nice water and beaches but as for the area the croc was caught and Manila Bay and surounding water on the caust its black and smelly

Agusan marsh where the giant crocodile was caught and Manila bay is totally different
I see that you have only been in Luzon/Manila....no crocodiles live that far north in the country

Agusan Marsh is actually quite clean....its a nature park in Mindanao....500 miles away from Manila

URL]
URL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back