Can someone link me to an All-Pythons-Welcome Picture Thread?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skippii

Reaction score
Owning a cape york carpet and a water python, I don't often post pictures of my critters. I'm always seeing "Show us your black heads!" "show us your coastals!" "show us your womas!" etc etc.. I'm not sure I've ever seen one for water pythons or cape yorks, and even if there was one, they'd be so rarely used that they'd get lost in the archives.

Can anyone tell me if there are any current picture threads that welcome all python pictures, not just specific (more common) species? And before anyone asks, yes I did go searching.. Unfortunately either my searching skills are lacking, or the search function on here isn't super duper helpful.. Likely a combination :p

Ta!

x

Why didnt you just call this thread, water python and carpet python pictures and just post pics of your animals here?

Well, because to put it simply, I've seen other people get shut down for trying to start a new thread when there was already a similar one going. Can't win! lol

I take it there aren't?

No one would mind, and those that do mind will just have to get over it, it's aps most people like looking at pictures,

post some up :)

Alrighty then, I'll see what I've got :D

If I get shot down, I'm going to be sending you angry vibes though! I hope you're ready for that :twisted: (really? that's the only 'devious' smiley on here? That makes me a little sad lol)

Thanks again

x

Haha all good, way to many people on aps care about such unimportant things

the search function on here is a toatal dud imo , your better off using google and just put aussie pythons at the end of what ever your searching , this morning i was trying to find another user with it by searching for threads theyve made , i know i had the members name correct and even one of the thread names pretty spot on but it just wouldnt work

In the google search bar type:

site:aussiepythons.com

Followed by what you would normally search in the search function on this site as Thomass said :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back