Canine Photo Thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is our Lab X Bailey, we rescued him from the SPCA in NZ after he had been given up by two families. He did have a bit of fear aggression but after spending a lot of time on him he's pretty good now just starting to go blind due to old age.
Cost us more to fly him to Aus than it did the rest of the family when we shifted here but there's no way we could have left him behind especially as he probably would of ended up on death row.

Attachments

• 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 75
My boy, Brocky......he is goodlooking.......but the biggest sook ever! His 'smiles' melt my heart though......& when he 'laughs', well 2nd photo shows just how funny it is! :lol:

Brocky 005.jpgbrocky 003.jpgbrocky 002.jpg

8weeks.jpg

12weeks.jpg

8430_1251762139636_1397002736_30742350_849664_n.jpg

Bobby my Samoyed :)

I had a party on Wednesday and everyone brought there dogs... who does that?!?!? Anyway, thought this pic was lol...

IMG_0195.jpg

My new pup terror. American Blue staffy (Amstaff)

Attachments

• blue nose staffy.jpg
    blue nose staffy.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 55
Def, My next breed. What a face - bet he gets away with murder!

Yeah i knew i had to have him once i sore those eyes and i had the gf going he's sooo cute can we get him. He's a bit of a chick magnet lol take him for walks down to the shops and what would take me 5minutes without the dog takes me 20 with orr he's soo cute, can i pat him he then gets all excited and has a cheeky attempt at barking, He's a very cheeky little buggar, hates the vaccum and loves having a chew on just about anything he can get his jaws around including my ear every morning at 7 without fail.

couple of mine

Attachments

• Picture 007.jpg
    Picture 007.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 55
  • P1130370.jpg
    P1130370.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 55
  • P1120357.jpg
    P1120357.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
This is my two.

The first is a Malamute Male approx 4-5yo
IMG_2398 copy.jpg
The second is a Husky x Malamute female approx 2yo

IMG_4316.jpg

Both of these guys were adopted. The male three years ago and the female just under six months ago

Digitaliss - Your dogs are beautiful.

I had a malamute growing up, and BOY was she a bi#%h- LITERALLY. the older she got the crankier she was. And anything small including young kids - she wanted to eat!!!

Last edited:
Digitaliss - Your dogs are beautiful.

I had a malamute growing up, and BOY was she a bi#%h- LITERALLY. the older she got the crankier she was. And anything small including young kids - she wanted to eat!!!

Thank you very much.

Our female is also a problem and is possessive aggressive toward other dogs, this developed from her coming from a single dog home. We are managing this, but they every now any then have a nice fight, which as per normal malamute is very noisy. In saying this, she has never shown any aggression to humans ( though she hasn't experienced children) and has only ever growled at me when I grab her during a fight and she thinks its the male. She is very obviously the alpha and likes to throw her weight around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back