Canine Photo Thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
heres my BABYKINSSS Scruffy. hes normally a lot more scruffier but he had just had a hair cut :)

(bad quality photos - phone..)

Attachments

• scruff 024.JPG
    scruff 024.JPG
    130.9 KB · Views: 38
  • scruff 027.JPG
    scruff 027.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 40
theyre cuties matt&nat :) i used to have a greyhound, theyre really great dogs. andd are they puppies?? my other dog had puppies too :D must find photos.

The greyhound is beatifull she was meant to be a race dog but wouldnt chase the lure she was very timid and frightened of everything when we got her but now she is great.
the first few are of the sisters they are 1 in a couple of week our other whippet nearly 2 and the greyhound 3.

1129679_200.jpg
this is my youngest pup, coconut!!! she hadnt had a hair cut in a while and been swimming all day lol

really big, my bad.... epp cant delete sorry lol

Dobby in his Manly Jersey watching the Pizza box.......gimme the pizza!

And Dobby and Daisy passed out on the couch.

Dobby is about 16 months old and Daisy is about 5 months old.

Best Dogs ever. Daisy is a little character!

Attachments

• P9120165.JPG
    P9120165.JPG
    164.9 KB · Views: 43
  • P9200171.JPG
    P9200171.JPG
    202.1 KB · Views: 43
the first one is topaz, 18 month staffy x kelpie x god-only-knows after a spot of gardening, and the second one is sophie, 9 y.o. chihuahua x gremlin. she has issues.

Attachments

• dirtiest dog in the world.jpg
    dirtiest dog in the world.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 54
  • too much coffee.jpg
    too much coffee.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 78
thanks for this thread...i just love all dogs, even wet smelly ones. and what can be nicer than a kid and a dog having a wrestle or snuggled up asleep with each other...my 15 y.o. son takes his big lump of a dog to bed with him and i have a phone full of sneaky pics of the two of them...aww.

Millicent Waglett... also known as Millie :D One word to describe her is eternal puppy (my brother calls her the love pig because she has to get attention from everyone). Beautiful dog, and great with the kids

Attachments

• Image005.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 40
I saw someone else has a scruffy
This is our Scruffy, superdog
My old border collie and her 3 "sons"
and my 2 really big dogs ( they think they are)

Attachments

• 100_2841.jpg
    100_2841.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 34
  • 100_6901.jpg
    100_6901.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 54
  • 100_7160.jpg
    100_7160.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 53
  • 100_7883.JPG
    100_7883.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 69
thanks for this thread...i just love all dogs, even wet smelly ones. and what can be nicer than a kid and a dog having a wrestle or snuggled up asleep with each other...my 15 y.o. son takes his big lump of a dog to bed with him and i have a phone full of sneaky pics of the two of them...aww.

umm... is that legal?...:shock:

ha ha yeah...it's kosher...don't know which one of them farts worse tho...and the only time i can get a photo of him is when he's asleep!

my rottie that is no longer with me (RIP)

the stupid hat was the ex girl friends idea :rolleyes:
I guess it was his birthday.

Last edited:
Here are mine
Den in the background and Archie at the front

DenandArchie.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back