Canine Photo Thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked this little guy up a couple of weeks ago:
puppy.jpg

Dexter.jpg

dex_chickin.jpg

DSC_7224.jpg

After a week or so I'm finally getting some sleep and he's getting along with the cat.... mostly.

Blackthorn he is gorgeous! A mini dachshund was on my list of possible breeds to get..... Decided with the Italian Greyhound though.

Here is a pic of Dante taken today...... Waiting for me to come home.

7caa319a-f63d-ce25.jpg

We are getting a little girl soon too! A blue and white. So excited!

Blackthorn he is gorgeous! A mini dachshund was on my list of possible breeds to get..... Decided with the Italian Greyhound though.

We are getting a little girl soon too! A blue and white. So excited!

I was actually considering an italian greyhound too. The blue ones are gorgeous!

Dexter's settled in pretty well, he's a bit clingy, but we're working on that. He certainly is cute though, and he knows it!

my amstaff and my pitbull i have another one coming against my better judgement i am adopting another from my mate that is going back to Afghanistan and cant keep him so there will be 3 in total yes i am nuts.

Attachments

• IMGA0088.jpg
    IMGA0088.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 79
  • IMGP2948.jpg
    IMGP2948.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 76
  • DSC01064.JPG
    DSC01064.JPG
    137.7 KB · Views: 94
IMG_0035.jpg
Here is a pic of our 3 kids woke us up at 6 in the morning for breakfast. love them to bits but 6am on a weekend after a big night is never acceptable no matter how cute.

Here is a pic of our 3 kids woke us up at 6 in the morning for breakfast. love them to bits but 6am on a weekend after a big night is never acceptable no matter how cute.

hehe, yeah, 6am has become a daily thing for me until the pup's toilet trained. I can handle 6am for now, it was the 2am, 3am, 4am, 5am and 6am every night for a week that killed me! He's much better now. I'm surprised you can even fit in that bed with those 3!

yeah its an effort when they all jump in. daily occurrence pretty much they sleep outside but most of the time have free roam when we are home. reptile and rodent room is the only place off limits really haha.

These are my two Staffy x's. The brindle is Henri and the white one is Sooki. Both female.

c0947561-7257-fe0d.jpg

And this is them both with my Tonkinese cat, Benedict. He's really a dog in disguise!

c0947561-7292-a997.jpg

c0947561-72a0-0e0c.jpg

:)

Love the pics. Keep em coming guys!
Here is my pug, naughty boy named Dozer
dce908cd-f3d8-eef3.jpg

dce908cd-f3ee-00c4.jpg

My terrible two-some! Both are short-haired border collies :) Spyro is the darker one, Roy is the lighter one. Enjoy!!

Attachments

• _MG_0210.JPG
    _MG_0210.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 56
  • _MG_0245.JPG
    _MG_0245.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 60
  • _MG_0183.JPG
    _MG_0183.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 55
  • _MG_0333.JPG
    _MG_0333.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 55
These are my parents 4 dogs:
German Shepherd Males: Osiris and Anubis, both brothers, long coat.
Alaskan malamute Female: Nanook, long coat.
Dogs1.jpgDogs.jpgBoys.jpgAnubis-Nook.jpg
Nanook Shaved now:
IMG_3252.jpg

Nanook and the two brothers are rescued dogs, Nanook was 6 weeks when we rescued her, she is now 8 years old, she has severe hip dysplasia and get many health problems: Pancreatitis, thyroid issues and anal gland disease. Her hips are that bad, we were told we would have to euthenise her at 4 years old, due to her being the fighter she is, she is now 8 years old and is still kicking, the vet has now told us 10 years old will be her maximum :(

The two brothers were rescued 5 weeks ago, they are 10 months old, both have had no training, both havn't had much affection, they were left outside to fend for them selves basically. The owner was going to send them to the pound, we rescued them and they are both learning to sit, stay etc.
All three dogs get along really well :)

Female Alaskan Malamute Female: Key'ush, short coat
IMG_1437.jpgIphone Pics 015.jpgIphone Pics 025.jpg

Keyush was bought up by humans, she does not get along with any other dog so she is by herself in the backyard :)

My Staffy Logan, who now lives with my ex as I don't have room for him where I live :(

irc9y01a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back