Capuchin monkeys for sale

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No ally... don't wait round, she'll just sell em to someone else. Put the money in her account now. Look, they work for the peace corp (is this the same one?)...

Don't hesitate. Those monkeys get snapped up pretty quickly.

Good luck when they arrive...

PS - if for a minute there you thought I was serious - go give them money, you deserve it and they need to feed their starving children somehow....

No ally... don't wait round, she'll just sell em to someone else. Put the money in her account now. Look, they work for the peace corp (is this the same one?)...

Don't hesitate. Those monkeys get snapped up pretty quickly.

Good luck when they arrive...

PS - if for a minute there you thought I was serious - go give them money, you deserve it and they need to feed their starving children somehow....

NO, slim6y was not planning on buying one, even though the thought of having one would be pretty cool. I'm not that stupid

"There are no unwanted primates in Australia. No homeless primates. Quarantine are not allowing any primates into the country to be held in private hands."

"http://www.primates4primates.org/primate_sanctuaries.htm"

have you ever delt with a "wildlife" park before?
there are a number of these parks who have NO breeding control in any shape or form..
a large number of inbreed primates are born each year, if you cant keep it or sell it then feed it out..
why would you want to taken an animal that lives in a strong family group enviroment and put it in a nappy and make it bang a drum??
it makes me sad to know that there are people who would treat such a complex animal like a tickle me Elmo....why would we ever let them be parents?

Hey krylon, don't shoot the messenger buddy - that site is where I got that info from :)

A wildlife park can't sell you a monkey - plain and simple.. if they do they could lose their license - again plain and simple, then they won't be a wildlife park.. but instead - just a park... So would they really try and sell you a monkey?

Actually, is that even the point you're trying to get at?

There's already been a thread on this. No, it's not legal. Yes, it's a scam (and a typical Nigerian one at that).

You contact the seller, they offer to give you the monkey for free (as long as you cover the shipping costs). They tell you the monkey is with them in Cameroon, and that they have the appropriate permits to freight it to Australia. Then some gullible sucker pays for the shipping but of course the monkey never arrives.

I don't know your dealings with these people but my monkeys came in great condition, They even came with their own "Prison snitch" hats.

One can also play 3 blind mice on a recorder

I don't know your dealings with these people but my monkeys came in great condition, They even came with their own "Prison snitch" hats.

One can also play 3 blind mice on a recorder

I nearly got those ones but i chose the ones woth the little Fez hats (you know the square ones with the tassels on top?) and they play symbols!
The second lot is coming and is like Mojo on the Simpsons. (pray for Mojo)

Hmm, so Cameroon is in South America now, nice to know. Possibly techtonic plate movements? :D

These are monkeys of the peace corp - they have to move around - as peace isn't something that remains motionless...

These are monkeys of the peace corp - they have to move around - as peace isn't something that remains motionless...

So... there are capuchins in Cameroon that belong to the peace corps as like mascots or something? Because capuchins certainly are not native to Africa! Does that mean theres some truth to this scam? or are you just kidding around slimy?

yeeeeees... that's right, they're the capuchin peace keeping corp - they're generally armed with small pistols because they are peace keepers after all. Most people respect the capuchins, but they do have to defend themselves. They used to be armed with bayonets, but they found that the monkeys often stabbed each other during the breeding season...

Sorry jonesc1... there's NO truth to the scam - I realise sarcasm is very difficult to get across on the net, and it is the lowest form of wit, but don't for a minute think there's any possibility that there's capuchins in Cameroon for sale (or for free to a person willing to pay the freight)!

re Capuchin

I got my Capuchin monkeys yesterday from the airport,ive got some lowland gorrillas on order cant wait :)

I got my Capuchin monkeys yesterday from the airport,ive got some lowland gorrillas on order cant wait :)

What that price didnt include delivery to youre door ?? Pfft:rolleyes:

I have seen a few that haven't grown many teeth at all!;)

Ahhhhh thats why they do it.....so the monkey looks like its owner:lol:

And theres me thinking they done it to stop stuff like this happening

Attachments

• capattack.jpg
    capattack.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 66
There are monkeys in private hands in Australia!! I know, I divorced one a few years back and she'll be in someones hands for sure :)

Afro, what on earth made you marry a monkey???? Here's hoping that you didn't actually breed???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back